1. No contamination. Because the only part of the pump in contact with the fluid being pumped is the interior of the tube, it is easy to sterilize and clean the inside surfaces of the pump.
2. Low maintenance needs. Their lack of valves, seals and glands makes them comparatively inexpensive to maintain.
3. They are able to handle slurries, viscous, shear-sensitive and aggressive fluids.
4. Pump design prevents backflow and syphoning without valves.
5. CR peristaltic pump has a variety of control methods： touch screen control, knob control, foot pedal.etc
6. CR peristaltic pump has a perfect after-sales service, the customer first place.
1. The flexible tubing will tend to degrade with time and require periodic replacement.
2. The flow is pulsed, particularly at low rotational speeds. Therefore, these pumps are less suitable where a smooth consistent flow is required. An alternative type of positive displacement pump should then be considered.